theCompass mobile application is a winery, brewery, and distillery locator for North America.

Cream Ridge Winery

Cream Ridge Winery We are located in the beautiful countryside of Cream Ridge New Jersey. Cream Ridge Winery opened in 1988 and is owned and operated by the Amabile family. We produce premium award winning wines, including our specialty fruit wines. 2005 we received the NJ Governors Cup for our Cherry Wine(Ciliegia Amabile). For six years we have attained the distinction of winning the NJ Governor's Cup, which is the highest rated wine in the state. We won the Governor's cup four times for the Cherry wine, one time for the cranberry and one for the plum. This year we received 14 awards at the NJ wine competition including five gold medals which are: Cherry wine(Ciliegia Amabile), Walnford White, May Wine, Almondberry Wine and Plum Wine.

Directions from North or South on the NJ Turnpike: Get off Exit 7A. Bear to the right on to I-195 East towards 6 Flags. Get off at Exit 8 on to Route 539 South to Allentown. In Allentown you will pass the Black Forest Restaurant located in the Old Mill on the right. After crossing the bridge, 539 makes a sharp left, named High Street. Exactly 3.0 miles on the right is Cream Ridge Winery. Directions from the East and Shore Points: Take I-195 West towards Trenton, get off at Exit 16 on to Route 537 West towards 6 Flags. Pass Great Adventure, and make a right hand turn at the light on to Route 539 North towards Allentown. The Winery is the first building on the left past the Cream Ridge Golf Course.

View Map | View Weather | View WineCompass Visit

Address Web Social
145 Route 539, Cream Ridge, NJ, US, 08514 Email:
Phone: 609-259-9797 Web:
Back to NJ wine list


  A Perfect Blend
Blend of Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc and Chambourcin
Who would have thought over 20 years ago, that a little experiment of ours would turn into our perennial best-seller? We decided to combine two stellar wines — our 100% Red Raspberry– with the celebrated North American variety Niagara. On a whim, our winemaker tried adding a touch of natural almond extract to the blend and delightedly, AlmondBerry wine was born. Since that time, Cream Ridge Winery has been praised as one of New Jersey’s top dessert wine producers. So sip some over ice with your favorite friends and favorite desserts.
Sweet, like nectar.
  Black Currant
Made from 100% black currants. Sweet and tart. The perfect dessert wine.
Made from 100% blackberries.
Made from NJ Blueberries.
  Cabernet Franc
100% NJ Grown. Overtones of ripe fruit and aged in French oak. Limited quantity.
  Cabernet Sauvignon
Dry, full bodied aged in American oak.
Dry, full bodied. Aged in Hungarian Oak
2005 Governor’s Cup. Tastes like a cherry pieBarely sweet with dry finish.
Since 1988 we’ve won multiple gold medals for dozens of varieties of natural fruit wines. And if there’s one thing we love more than wine, it’s chocolate. So it seemed logical to combine two of our favorite indulgences. We’re not alone– this unique offering is one our clients keep returning for again and again. It’s a perfect blend of 100% Blackberry wine infused with just a hint of dark chocolate. So sip some over ice with your favorite friends and favorite desserts.
  Country Blush
Similar to a White Zinfandel, semi sweet
A sweet and tart wine made with 100% NJ grown cranberries. Pairs well with turkey.
  Eastern White
An off-dry red wine made from 100% estate grown Fredonia grapes. Enjoy flavors of ripe grapes and jam. A fun wine that pairs perfectly with your summer BBQ!
A sister to Riesling
A full bodied red wine made from 100% NJ grown grapes. Aged in french oak with overtones of black pepper and ripe fruit.
A refreshingly light wine made from 100% Mango. Lightly sweet. Great for summer.
  May Wine
Chardonnay with woodruff. Serve with strawberries.
100% Tropical fruit. Lightly sweet.
  Pinot Noir
Dry, oak-aged
A sweet wine made from Damson plums. Enjoy with your favorite dessert.
  Raley's Red
42% Chambourcin, 40% Chancellor, 18% Cab Franc
  Red Zinfandel
Dry, oak aged
Delicately sweet.
Dry, oak aged
A blush wine with fruit and citrus flavors
  Spice Wine
A mulled wine with cinnamon, nutmeg. Great served warm!
Dry, oak aged
  Walnford White
A blend of Chardonnay & Riesling.


Add New Review